Got owned by Joan Chew during violin technique class last night. Couldn't play the scales 'fast enough' at Joan-speed. She says that ABRSM expects 120 beats per minute for scales.Was staring at my notes when she was demonstrating something and got singled out. Then there was this primary school girl who kept laughing when Joan said something amusing. Nickolas, I think I've found your soul mate. I shall christian her she-yeti.
Studied for 2 hours on a weekend - biology (respiration) and elementary maths. The life of a Chinese schoolboy sucks.
Went for my make-up violin lesson this afternoon. The lesson which my teacher owed me for about 2 months.
Finally used my Kinokuniya book voucher that my aunt gave me for my birthday about half a year ago.Had teppanyaki at Sakae for dinner. Good stuff except for the horrible crowds at Bugis Junction and my father making weird comments. Was walking back to the car when we saw a hole in the crowd. We encountered an awesome patch of vomit. Off white but didn't reek as much as I thought it would.
Long weekend ahead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment