Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Went to Tanglin Mall's food court to study Geog. Don't know how much went into my brain. I guess the people at PLTC were right about us not having enough blood in our brains.

Have a new teacher at British Council. Weird British chap, balding at the centre of his scalp. He told me not to use american trash when I said 'HI' while introducing myself. He insisted that I used either 'hello' or 'good afternoon/morning/evening/night'.

Had macs for dinner. Felt like puking after that. I swear the oil can make a China-man (who eats all sorts of crap) puke his insides out.

Went to United Square for violin masterclass. Bloody nervous because I messed up at technique class with other people playing along with me. I skip ensemble class so I cant quite play with others. Was praised for my first and second piece with 'good' and 'nice' respectively. However, Ms Yap gave me the blackest look ever when I couldnt come in on time for the third piece. I dont know how the piano part goes.

Oh well... At least I didnt fail my physics test :D

No comments:

Post a Comment