Had loads of fun yesterday tricking teachers into believing that we were using a handphone during class. In actual fact, it was just a foam stress reliever in the form of a Blackberry. In the end it got confiscated in the second last lesson of the day by Ms Lim... =(
Received 15 chemistry practice papers today. My life is officially ruined. But since I failed 3 out of 4 tests this term, I shall try my very best to do at least one every two days.
English class was a failure. Mrs Seetoh tried to show us a clip from CSI but the video was laggy and the sound quality sucked.
ACS Barker seriously has issues when it come to clapping. Either they are really enthusiastic, or plain spastic. I presume it is the latter. Oh! The speaker said that Singapore is the 99th country he has visited, let's clap!
Went to Waffle Town for lunch today. The oily chicken wings gave me a stomach ache.
Vernon has a sexy bow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment