Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Finally had assembly again.

Vice-principal, Mrs Aw, made us sing the nation anthem again after she wasn't satisfied with our singing. She then made us greet her, the usual Barker custom, but forgot that she left out the pledge. Awkward silence followed. Probably dreaming on this sleepy Tuesday morning. I mean, we were all singing the national anthem with gusto and being proud that we are Singaporeans. It's ok... Everyone makes mistakes...

Had some chinaman take us for PE today. All he did was throw the ball and let us play soccer. Awesome. We ended up trying to steal someone's shoe when he was doing pull-ups and just following some random guy while laughing at him for no particular reason.

Watched some seaweed produce bubbles during bio SPA. O_O

Had to learn some dialect during H-cube period. Bloody boring.

Went to beach road for lunch and to buy the magical cloth for polishing boots.

Cut my hair. I now have a faggot haircut. Oh wait, I always have a faggot haircut.

No comments:

Post a Comment