Watched the car in front of me run over a squirrel this morning. It lay there motionless with it's tail twitching. Poor thing.
Took some crappy career guidance survey by the MOE. I am certainly not artistic, realistic, nor enterprising. They said I should consider becoming a fashion designer. Pfft. Jason Ng a fashion designer... Maybe I can overthrow Jimmy Choo by launching Jason Ng. O_O
Went to Plaza Singapura to get some donation can. Say Jye was asking random people to donate on the bus but they all gave him the blank look or the 'get out of my elite uncaring face' look. Especially the ang moh girl and her younger sister who was sitting one row in front of us. She must have been feeling quite pissed.
Started chem tuition today. Hope I dont fail chem test tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment