Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Made my NIRC today and stained a library chair because of the black ink they use to get your fingerprints. I forgot there was ink on my fingers.

But the highlight of today was being relieved of cleaning duty. It all began on Friday when I went back to class 15 minutes early to complete my summary during recess. I was enjoying Matt Monro when 5 minutes before recess was over my Math teacher came in to make an announcement. My iPod then got confiscated. To get it back I had to go around school picking up trash on all five levels. Good thing it was only the teaching block or I would have died from exhaustion.

Realised that I have some really weird classmates today. One of them is challenging his cousin to moonwalking. The prize - a guppy. He wants to watch them breed. He claims that they breed faster than hamsters O_O

Also during geography class someone starting laugh hysterically when an animation of a volcano erupting was being played.

Finally, as always, played connect 4 during Chinese class =D

Care to join me for a game?

No comments:

Post a Comment