Thursday, July 16, 2009

Read a poem 'Poison Tree' during Lit class today and was lost.

Last row of lights fused when my Lit teacher was talking about her age. Must have been lying. 'I remember when my husband proposed to me 5 years ago'.

Mr Syn marched into class and asked all of us to stand up and greet him without realising that Mrs Seetoh was still in class. The look on his face was priceless.

Some classmates were playing 'catching' during mother tongue while the Chinese teacher was gone. Malcolm came down with a fever of 37.8 degrees and was sent home. Everyone in a 2 seat radius is a goner, that goes for me too. I'll keep you in my prayers Malcolm.

International friendship day today. Made a peace pact with the resident Indo, Vincent. I feel safer already. Shook hands with Malcolm. His country saved Kampung Singapura's butt during the 26 December 2004 tsunami. Without Indonesia, Kampung Singapura would probably join Atlantis at the depths of the ocean.

Just finished doing the eight chemistry assignments. Good night folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment