Friday, July 24, 2009

Yesterday

Really warm because it didnt rain in the morning.

Ripped apart (I forgot the term) the zebrafish eggs. Smeared and decapitated some by accident. Accidentally spilled the eggs in the 2.5% ethanol. Managed to salvage some, only to realise today that I picked up the egg 'husks' instead of the zebrafish embryos. OHNOES!

I am now labeled as a Jenius - Genius with a capital J.

Had lunch at Holland Village. Pontian wanton noodles. Weng Sun worships it. It is totally overrated. Bought a 6 pack of Heaven and Earth Green Tea. Love the new packaging.

Yusu left after lunch as she wasnt feeling well. Now I have to do stuff by myself =(

Did preparations for presentation later on. The other two bench members, Meijun and Xin Hoon, were doing the slides while I was chatting.

I feel guilty now. Guilt sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment