Yesterday
Bad day at school yesterday. What new? Class made our Chem teacher really pissed because half, or rather three quarters of the class failed his easy test. I got 3/15. Complacency? I dont think so. PE was retarded since we only had one-third of a basketball court to play five-a-side touch rugby. Every one just started bitch slapping the person who had the ball.
Watch Transformers 2 after school at Plaza Sing. Say Jye and Weng Sun were embarrassing us by shouting 'penis' on the bus. Saw someone who look almost exactly like Bentley in the food court. Transformers was stupid but the action was not bad. Come on... Optimus Prime get some upgrade from Blackbird... Made it seem like some Power Rangers toy that I see when I go to Toys R' Us. And the fairy dust? O_O Had to rush of immediately after the credits rolled for Serene's art exhibit.
Art exhibit was dull. Art, I suppose was OK. I know nuts about appreciating art. Found out after asking Uncle Jim that Uncle Goh. You got that right folks, the legendary Uncle Goh. His christian name is Jeremiah and according to my cousin, he reads CLOE magazines. HAHA.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment