Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Muffin Man came in again to relief us today.

Also had one of Uncle Goh's friends relief us for Bio.

Classmates sang the Beatles songs in Mandarin during Chinese test. O_O
Strawberry fields forever became 草莓chang永远.

Watched random people in the IRA shooting blanks during Social Studies.

After school we helped Zenghui aka FOP build his trebuchet. Turned out really awesome. I mean, at least the thing didnt fall apart while standing upright.

Went for Add Math tuition after school AGAIN. Overheard some primary school kids talking about riots in Malaysia. They were discussing about how some people managed to over turn a bus and seemed really astonished at the fact that a bus was overturned. Then the subject suddenly changed to how many people can a tank withstand. Then there was banter about weapons, slashing, hacking, dismembering, smearing...

I swear, kids these days are way more violent that what we used to be. Must be the child friendly cartoons like Happy Tree Friends shown on free-to-air channels nowadays.

I can only pray for a peaceful future.

No comments:

Post a Comment